Skip to main content

Lost or Stolen Credit Cards

If a university credit card has been lost or stolen, please call the Purchasing and Travel office immediately at 801-422-3872 so the card can be closed without incurring fraudulent charges. If it is after hours and the Purchasing and Travel office is closed, please call JP Morgan Chase directly at 1-800-270-7760 and they will be able to assist in closing the card.

A replacement credit card with a new account number will automatically be issued whenever you report a card lost or stolen. Purchasing and Travel will notify you when the new card is received from the bank.

If a card reported as lost is later recovered the card should either be returned to the Purchasing and Travel office in C-40 ASB or can be shredded by the cardholder as the account will no longer be valid.