Credit Card Applications/Forms
Use the following applications to apply for a university credit card. Once the form is complete, submit it to C-40 ASB. Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing your application.
Travel, Purchasing, or Corporate Card Application This application is used by university employees that need to apply for the follow card types:
- Travel - Issued to university employees that travel at least once a year for the university. Travel cards have limited use at non-travel related vendors.
- Purchasing - Issued to university employees that have need of purchasing commodities for their department on a regular basis. Purchasing cards are not accepted at travel vendors including airlines, hotels, car rentals and fuel purchases.
- Corporate - Issued to university employees that both travel and have a need of purchasing commodities for their department on a regular basis.
Department or Fleet Card Application This application is used by university employees that will act as a custodian for the card to check out for use by other employees or students of the university.
- Department Purchasing - Issued to a custodian that checks out the card to employees or students that need to purchase a commodity for their department. Department cards are not accepted at travel vendors including airlines, hotels, car rentals and fuel purchases.
- Fleet - Issued to a custodian and assigned to a university vehicle for gasoline purchases.
Department Purchasing Card Log This log should be maintained by a Department Purchasing card custodian as they check a card in and out
Campus Card Information Campus Cards are available to BYU departments to make purchases at campus locations such as the BYU Store, Dining Services locations, Print & Copy Center and other campus locations that accept Cougar Cash.